Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Sony KDL-37EX503 PKG4.131EUL-0108 BBC I-Player not visible.

Sony KDL-37EX503 PKG4.131EUL-0108 BBC I-Player not visible. Can you help, please?

Hi Andy,

Are you getting up the TV for the first time, or did iPlayer work ok on it for you previously?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Pete,
I've had and used the TV for approximately 5 years. I was viewing iPlayer via a talktalk youview box but I'm now trying to get it direct from the internet outside of the youview box. My connection to the internet is fine but iPlayer doesn't appear anywhere on the menus

Hi Andy,

Your Sony KDL-37EX503 does not yet have iPlayer approval so the app is not available for it. You will need to continue to use an external box to view iPlayer on your KDL-37EX503 TV.

For a list of compatible Sony TVs that have the iPlayer app, see https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/Sony

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------