JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I am after a SAMSUNG IR ExTender Cable. This is to connect

I am after a SAMSUNG IR ExTender Cable. This is to connect the TV Control Box to my Samsung Sound Bar?
I would be most grateful if you could please advise which one I need?Many thanks. *****

Hi Des, do you mean your wanting a fibre optic cable to connect the sound bar to your TV?

What is the model number of the TV and Soundbar, as most let you use HDMI cables via ARC to connect the two together.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The Samsung tv is two years old it’s a curve screen tv. The Sonny Bar also a curve one.
The sound bar has a pin type connection, for a IR extender cable.

The optical audio cable can be picked up from Maplin tomorrow, this is a standard cable type, you can find it here.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

No problem, appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on this page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Excellent service.

Appreciate if you click the star rating on this page, so I can close the query.

Have a good evening.

James