carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have a Panasonic Viera Plasma 50" TV TX-P50S20B which was

I have a Panasonic Viera Plasma 50" TV TX-P50S20B which was working fine earlier on. I switched off without problem but when tried to switch on the green light comes on but picture won't come up nor can we get the red light on when trying to switch off. Can hear the TV clicking away but cannot control.

HI,

​My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Does the standby light flash while you try and turn the set on if it does could you count the flashes

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just a steady green light.

Do you have any sound?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. Silent.

I am sorry but I suspect the problem is with the power supply or the main av board inside the tv. Would you be looking to repair the tv yourself?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
TV is receiving power but not igniting. I would need to get a TV engineer to attend to this. Will check out my local Panasonic people.

Would you like me to see if I can find a suitable engineer? If you would like me too please could you send me your postcode

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will contact my usual engineer in the morning. Many thanks for your help.

Your welcome have a good evening.