Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I can not access my e-mail a/c I have never had to give username

Customer Question

I can not access my e-mail a/c I have never had to give username and password XXXXX years and I am unable to remember my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Chris and I will be happy to assist you.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble.

Can you please confirm for me who your email provider is, is it yahoo, hotmail, aol, gmail or someone else?

Have you tried to reser your password yet?

Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank You
-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Talktalk.net is my provider Ihave not tried my password again I was waiting for your information

Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.

Please follow these instructions to get back into your account.

First try to reset the password online by going to the following page and entering the email address and your birthdate:
https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/forgotdetails?wm=1

If you cannot reset the password online you can do so over the telephone. The number you need to call is 0870 444 1820

I am sorry it is so difficult but in order to get a new password you first need to verify you are the account holder with talk talk. So if you cannot do it online just call the above number and tell them that you have forgotten your password. They will then have you verify some information and will sort it out straight away.

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply back and let me know.

Thank You
-Chris
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
How did it go?

Were you able to get back into the account?