Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

my Hotmail address [email protected] but I forgot

Customer Question

my Hotmail address [email protected] but I forgot my password XXXXX I filled in a questionnaire but I have heard nothing , this email address is very important to me I have lots of folders from email senders which I put into files now I don't seem to access this account, and being an elderly lady of 74 I find this very upsetting mrs marcelle curry
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Hotmail account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.

When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password XXXXX form.

After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Hotmail will get to your case and contact you.

If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password XXXXX procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password XXXXX

If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: 0800(NNN) NNN-NNNN or (0) 20 3027 6039 (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)

If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: 0800(NNN) NNN-NNNN or (0) 20 3027 6039 (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password XXXXX

If you have any questions, I am available to continue.