Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

why when i send a hotmail email to one recipient , it arrives

Customer Question

why when i send a hotmail email to one recipient , it arrives with one of her family also included?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Rosie! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use yourself, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you go to the email website to use email? Or do you use an email program like Outlook?

Does this issue only with one contact/recipient?

If another person email that recipient, does the same issue also occur?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

using hotmail.co.uk, on incredimail, yes just with one person, just once a year or so ago it tagged in 3 people

1. Do you mean this issue only occur once a year or so?

2. When you email that person, do you notice if there is any other email address shown in the To: field? Can you check your Sent email folder, and see if the address(es) in the To: field?

3. If another person (not you) sends an email message to that recipient, does the same issue also occur?

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you.