Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proficient in e-mail, Outlook (all versions), Thunderbird and Exchange 2003/2007/2010
65126503

Im trying to login to itv player

Customer Question

I'm trying to login to itv player, itv login will not accept my email address which has been unchanged for years. I've been successfully using this service for months. :( Sue XXXXX

Category: Email
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Are you trying to get a hold of ITV themselves? this is just a question and answer site, we're not affiliated with ITV in anyway.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, i tried to log in, i've done it successfully before, I don't know what I can do about my email address, it is correct and I typed it in correctly. I'm elderly and disabled, I'll need to go to bed by 10 pm, can we carry on with it tomorrow?

Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 4 years ago.
Hi Sue,

I'll be happy to help with this and am also based in the UK. Can you let me know what the last section of your e-mail address is - I just need the section after the @ symbol such as @gmail.com

I've had a couple of issues in the last week where my e-mail address was also rejected but this cleared up after an hour or so.

If it still isn't working today then I would recommend completing this form for the ITV technical team to assist further.

Are you having any similar issues with other services such as BBC iPlayer or Channel 4 OnDemand?

Cheers

Steve