Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proficient in e-mail, Outlook (all versions), Thunderbird and Exchange 2003/2007/2010
65126503

For the last 12 days, I have not been able to send or receive

Customer Question

For the last 12 days, I have not been able to send or receive my e-mails, now after speaking to btinternet and yahoo they still haven't resolved the problem!! If my e-mail is not up and running by 0900hrs on 26/08/2013, I will look at switching my account to virgin !!
Category: Email
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 4 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I will be happy to help if you are still having issues with BT/Yahoo

Steve Herrod :

can you let me know the last section of the e-mail address? Is it @btinternet.com or @yahoo.com for example

Steve Herrod :

Are you able to briefly let me know what BT have done so far to resolve the issue, other than referring it to Yahoo?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve