Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My email address has not been used for 3 weeks and I can receive

Customer Question

My email address has not been used for 3 weeks and I can receive email but can not send them. The error caption says that this is due to inactivity. Is there a quick fix for this. my email address [email protected]
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Alan! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / email professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or Mac computer?

What email is it, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
(For privacy purpose, please do not provide your full email address; please provide only the part after the character @, such as @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.)

What program do you use for email, i.e. Internet Explorer, Outlook, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, etc.?

If you go to your email website, then sign in your email address, then are you able to send emails at the email website?

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,