Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

When I got Broad Band through TalkTalk I created my new email

Customer Question

When I got Broad Band through TalkTalk I created my new email [email protected] some 6 months or more ago, it was fine, then I received a message that my email was being used by another person, did not find a way to correspond. a lot of my emails have and are ok but it is getting worse. I have been trying to send emails but My email is not being recognised and I am unable to send essential Insurance and other important correspondence. what do I do. as you are one of the people that is OK.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris R. replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Chris R and I would be happy to assist you today.

I think for this particular problem a remote screen sharing session may be helpful. This way you can show me exactly what is going on. If you are interested, let me know a time that is good for you and I will provide instructions. Thank you.

Chris R
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Chris R sorry that I have taken a long time. Personal circumstances dictate that I have to concentrate on these matters in front of other things. I have never known how to use camera for screen sharing but I will and then come back to you as soon as I am free to do so.

Tony Relph

Expert:  Chris R. replied 3 years ago.
Tony,

You don't use the camera. Actually you would just need to download and install a small program for me. I can provide instructions later if you still need assistance.