Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

e-mail from bt yahoo to upgrade my yahoo mail bloked by buulgaurd

Customer Question

e-mail from bt yahoo to upgrade my yahoo mail bloked by buulgaurd & MacAfee they say dangerouse site
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Frank! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give the option for you to allow? But don't do that yet as we need to check if it's a legitimate email message. Can you please provide me the website link in that email message, so I can confirm? Also, what is the "From" email address in that email message?

Or can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,