Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I wish to access my emails [email protected], however,

Customer Question

I wish to access my emails [email protected], however, the process is cancelled by your "Call us over protective" screen which demands a code word to let me in. If I cannot access my email, HOW DO I RECEIVE YOUR CODEWORD. One very frustrated used of a desk top with XP and a laptop with Microsoft 8. I have been happily using Hotmail.co.uk for the last five years.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ewen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=2c0ea946-e98c-45fb-aef5-0c5bd4c24b3a

Please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Chrome.

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer, and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed:

http://tinyurl.com/m5m2p66

; if needed, try the website on both computers.

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,