Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I attempted to access my BT internet e-mails, was told I needed

Customer Question

I attempted to access my BT internet e-mails, was told I needed to go to Yahoo and change my password. I went through the whole rigmarole and found I had a new account and have lost all my current e-mails and my contact list. I did not want this, I just want to keep my old my old account and feel I have been railroaded into this. My original e-mail address [email protected]
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Alexander! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please sign out the new account, then sign in your old account, then let me know exactly what happens?

Can you please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=6a8f73f9-9fec-48ee-8462-1c050db25cc3

Expert:  Kat-cssm replied 4 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/email/82uji-attempted-access-bt-internet-e-mails-told-needed.html.

Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.