Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

have forgotten answer for security question. I have not ideawhat

Customer Question

have forgotten answer for security question. I have not idea what it is having done it in 2009. I have been unable to sign in since Tuesday. I had been in Texas for 5 weeks and last ussed my laptop in Chicago Airport. Have had problems ever since with "country" being noted as USA. Am getting frustrated as I have sent emails and tried to telephone. Unfortunately the second email given was wrong. It [email protected] BUT should [email protected] Just to let you know I am 81 years of age and feeling fed up. PLEASE HELP...regards..XXX XXXXXXX ...In the UK

Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ann! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=07c1eaf8-9ca5-4ace-aca1-bb491993ca59

Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/lwerqa2

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

graphic

, and allow the ScreenConnect program to download / run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

Edit: It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling the website link for now. Please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,