Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am trying to access my e-mail account can log on but cant

Customer Question

I am trying to access my e-mail account can log on but cant open any e-mails
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Anthony! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use an email program like Outlook, or Windows Live Mail, etc.? Or do you go to the email website in order to use email?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=89a11bdc-de51-487e-bd04-15ac320edaf2

Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/ny2wf5m

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

graphic

, and allow the ScreenConnect program to download / open / run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

Edit: It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling the website link for now. Please let me know if you still need help with this. Thank you,