Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Hi , I need to find old emails in my gmail account but can

Customer Question

Hi ,

I need to find old emails in my gmail account but can not find them so what do I do to get them if possible I binned or deleated them.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

How long ago do you believe you would have deleted the emails?

Would it have been within the last 30 days?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am on sure when they were deleted .

Would have been longer than 30days as I have not been able to find them for quite a while now,.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, if it is longer then 30 days Ruth (I am not going to mislead you here) but it is very unlikely you can get the emails back.

If you have checked in the deleted folder in Gmail (click on the left, More, then Trash) and they are not there, your only chance is to use this form to request them to be retrieved.

Click Me To Open

and request they are returned. But as I mentioned, if they are older then 30 days, this will not likely succeed, but as it is your only option, and free, I would still advise to fill in the request and wait 24 hours for Google to respond.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.