Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

how to import contacts from outlook

Customer Question

how to import contacts from outlook
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=87c23cdb-58b7-4c75-872e-1691ae997b86

Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/kc8xra7

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

graphic

, then join session, and allow the ScreenConnect program to download / open / run, and try any other option it gives you as needed. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing seems to be happening! how long does it take to start

I'm sorry. Did you see the ScreenConnect icon at the bottom, then run it?

Are you using internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon)?

Please submit the microsoft account recovery form at the website below when you have more information, i.e., get the email subjects and email addresses from people whom you've sent email messages recently to:

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

The more information you have, the better chance you have for microsoft to verify and recover your hotmail email addresses.

You can ignore the payment information on the recovery form.

Please get back to me any time via this web page. Thank you,

Hi Wilhelmina,

It looks like you are not available today.

Please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hj, Sorry I was asleep at 6am!

I could only get to talk to one of my contacts, she said that she would try to call some of the others and would send me an email . I have not received it yet.

I contacted pro cleaner. They are going to phone outlook to-day and try to sort the problem. Is that ok with you?

Yes, I'm okay with it, but I do not believe Pro Cleaner can do anything about it. Microsoft/Outlook (or any other email company, such as Yahoo, Google, etc.) won't offer phone support as email services are free.

You must be able to contact the people whom you've sent email to recently, then submit the email recovery form at the website below; fill out as much information about your hotmail account as possible at the website below:

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

may I contact you later to-day if it doesn't work?

I do trust you.

Yes, please reply to me any time. And I will reply back to you as soon as possible whenever I'm at my computer. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank-you.

You're welcome.
Hi Wilhelmina,

Please let me know if you still need help with this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so very much, It has been sorted. Willee.

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you for your patience,