Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

my widows live email in locked in "working off Line"

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ron! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=874743f8-2b77-4a6c-9fd8-b7bde2de327c

Does it let you open/run the ScreenConnect program (if needed, in Firefox, click on the down arrow icon at the upper right corner to see/open the ScreenConnect program.

If that does not work, can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/lmcvsj7

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

graphic

, then join session, and allow the ScreenConnect program to download / open / run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Have you tried to do a system restore?

Have you tried to remove / re-add the account?

Edit: It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling the website link for now. When you are available, please reply at the box below in order to continue. Thank you,