Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Is there someone I can call and speak to over the phone about

Customer Question

Is there someone I can call and speak to over the phone about reinstating my hotmail account. I'm stuck in hospital with one of my children and it's been hacked into and now I'm frozen out of it. So frustrating! Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Susannah! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please tell me what exactly happens when resetting your hotmail email account password? Is there any error or message?

Also, do you have a windows or mac computer, if any?

Edit: It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Don't worry. I'm trying to go through hotmail directly. If this yields nothing I'll come back to you. Many thanks

You're welcome. OK. If needed, here is the password XXXXX website:
http://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

If needed, here is the microsoft/hotmail account recovery form:
https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

You can reply back to me any time below if you still need help later, and I will reply back to you as soon as possible when I'm at the computer. Thank you for replying back.