Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am unable to connect for e mail messages. I keep typing

Customer Question

I am unable to connect for e mail messages. I keep typing in my password XXXXX it doesn't help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Doug! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=6ebfaceb-69dc-43e3-9162-a061cd03b033

Or you can click on the shorter website link below:

http://tinyurl.com/lq8u23z

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This was not the seervice I was expecting. The matter has, in any case, now resolved itself

I'm sorry, we have online computer support. I'm glad you got the matter resolved, so we're canceling this now. If you have need any help in the future, please come back anytime if you'd like instant online support; we guarantee our service. Thank you for replying back.