John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Cannot remember my gmail password XXXXX have tried many configurations

Customer Question

Cannot remember my gmail password XXXXX have tried many configurations and am new to this and desperate please help.u
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name is John I will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

John :

Thank you for joining the chat.Please provide the following details so that i can help you
1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8 or any other

2.Which is the web browser are you using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

John :

Is there any problem with this chat page or do you have trouble answering the above questions?

John :

It seems like you went offline.if you had forgotten your gmail password you can try to resetting the password using this link http://tinyurl.com/l8d3pz
Choose the first option on the password reset page which is "I don't know my password" then continue with the on-screen instructions
Please try it and let me know the status