Bien-cssm
Bien-cssm,
66622893

i cannot get my emails because microsoft keep asking me to

Customer Question

i cannot get my emails because microsoft keep asking me to fill in my email address to get a code and i do this but it keeps going back to the same question, it may be thaty i am thick as at 79yrs am not too it but have never had this problem before forover at least 6 years
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please click here to access the special recovery form ----> https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Enter your email address in the Windows Live ID box

In the next box, enter an email address that you can be contacted at. (Note: The contact email address MUST BE DIFFERENT than your hacked account) If you do not have another email address then you can create one at Gmail.com for the process.

Click on CONTINUE

On the next page you will be asked a series of questions. If you do not know the answer to a question then please do not answer it.

Please fill out as much information as you can. DO NOT answer any questions under the Billing information section unless you have an XBOX live account or Zune card.

Click on SUBMIT

Once your account has been verified, you will receive an email to the contact address that you placed on the form. The email will state your account is verified and provide you with a link to reset your password. (The verified email can take 10 minutes to 24 hours)

Expert:  Bien-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/email/891c3-cannot-emails-microsoft-keep-asking.html

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.