Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I am an Orange email customer with an email account starting

I am an Orange email customer with an email account starting with wanadoo.co.uk. I have had a long illness and have not been using my email account too much, but now I have recovered I am trying to get into my emails without success. Can you help? My email address [email protected] How can I now access this account to send and retrieve my emails. Glenis XXXXXX - telephone (if required) XXXXXX XXXX

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Sorry to hear about the problems you have been having Glenis.

Can you tell me please what exactly happens when you try to access your account?

What is the error you receive?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I simply cannot enter my password. The space allocated normally with Orange where I put in my password XXXXX not exist! I need to know where I can input my password XXXXX access my email wanadoo account.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Glenis

The system has been changed, so this may be the issue for you

Click on my link below and you can sign in there

https://web.orange.co.uk/r/login/

You will see the password XXXXX clearly listed.

Let me know the results please