Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

ACcess denied to my bt email for 14 days - can now log in using

Customer Question

ACcess denied to my bt email for 14 days - can now log in using Windows key held down & then pressing R but no incoming mail listed since last Tuesday. Can send out messages ok but nothing comes in
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Stuart! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to sign in your bt email at the website http://home.bt.com/ and see if you are able to receive your emails there?

You are able to send out messages; have you checked if people are actually able to receive your messages?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,