Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Bloody Yahoo.!! Keep getting sorry there is a problem loading

Bloody Yahoo.!! Keep getting ' sorry there is a problem loading email 'no subject'.please retry'. Have searched extensively online for a fix but to no avail. Switching to basic mail didn't help either. Any ideas.? It's driving me nuts.!
Only way out is to sign out and then back in again. Even more weird is, it's only on my laptop, Yahoo mail on tablet and phone....no problem. Could it be the laptop?
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry to hear you are having this problem, I know it must be very frustrating.

Most likely this problem has to do with your computer.

Can you please tell me which web browser you are using to access yahoo mail?

Please let me know so I can further assist.
Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good old Google.!

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Great, so you mean the google chrome web browser?

Do you have any other web browsers installed on your computer such as internet explorer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's a new laptop that I'm still finding my way around, and tend to use Google out of habit.! If I click on explore it pulls up Bing.MSN

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Ok, since this is likely a web browser issue I would like you to try to sign into your mail using internet explorer if you know how to do that.

Please give that a try and let me know if you get in and I will tell you how to fix this in google chrome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok will do

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Brilliant , let me know the result.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have just signed in via Bing, and as yet..no drop out.!

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Ok as I thought. The issue is just that google chrome has cached(saved) the error page and is loading it over and over.

This is pretty simple to fix and here is how.

1. Open your google browser.

2. Next hold down CTRL on the keyboard and press H at the same time

3. Click on Clear Browsing Data up at the top.

4. In the box that opens first set the time period to "the beginning of time"

5. Next put a check mark in all of the boxes except for "Clear Saved Passwords"

6. Once the boxes are checked click clear browsing data.

After a few moments it will finish, close google chrome and open again and return to yahoo and it will now work.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. You can always return to this page to talk with me any time if you need more help with the above instructions.

Chris

Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience: Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, thanks. Hopefully that'll do the trick. Thx for your help, and of course I'll complete ratings. Thx again

Gary

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Sounds good Gary if you have any trouble let me know!
-Chris
Chris L., Support Specialist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just one more quickie Chris. Thanks for that. I've just paid £28 to Just Answer. Have I just authorised a monthly subscription.? I'm not clear if that was a one off payment or not. I don't really think (or hope.!) I'll need a monthly subscription.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Gary,

That information actually does not show up on my end. I am just a user of the site as you are but the difference is I have verified my credentials so I can answer questions.

You should send a message over to the just answer customer service folks and they will let you know.

Just click this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

There is a form on that page you can send them a message and they will get back to you. I will also send a message telling them you had a billing question.