Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have to look at a number of email addresses. Is there a way

I have to look at a number of email addresses. Is there a way that I could look and respond to these in one place instead of keep signing in and out of each one individually. Some are btinternet.com, gmail and sky.
If there is how can this be done.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for using JustAnswer.

What you may do, is set up each of these email accounts in an email program, e.g. Windows Live Mail, so that you may access all of the accounts in a single program itself. May I remote in SECURELY to your system now, and set this up for you? Do let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, that is fine

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Okay. Please open up the following link on your computer now:
http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu

Save the file first, then open it up. In the TeamViewer window that comes up, you will be provided with an ID and password XXXXX please reply back with the same (don't close out the window). Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ID is 931 665 118

Password XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What has happened to our connection

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay - I got disconnected from the remote session due to a service outage at my end.

Now, were you able to reset the password XXXXX your Gmail account, by accessing the @btinternet.com account the password XXXXX email was sent to? Do keep me posted.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Issue resolved through remote access; you may just rate my service below now. :) Thank you!