Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

help me please..I can not log on to my walla e-mail addres

Customer Question

help me please..I can not log on to my walla e-mail address...
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010 to access your email? Or are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not know the aswer for your questions...I use walla.com for e-mail...I try to use my usual password XXXXX is not good anymore..as the recovery process is in hebrow I am id trouble..please help me..My we-mail address [email protected] ( XXXXX)

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Zoltan,

Thank you for writing back and I am sorry about the issue. Is your email address ending with @walla.com?

Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

[email protected]
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Zoltan,

Please do not post your full email address as our system displays it [email protected] for policy and security reasons.

Please lost the part BEFORE @walla.com.

Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok.,

Can you help me?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Zoltan,

I am trying to help you. Please post the part of your email address before the @ sign. Example, if your email address is jess @ walla.com, then post "jess".

Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

krisztike03

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My phone number is XXXXX ( irish mobile number ) from UK. ( Are you there?). How can I continue conversation with you later if I have to go?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Zoltan,

Please bookmark this page or add to your favorites so that you can get back here any time easily.

I was trying the recovery but the captcha is in hebrew. Its hard to read the numbers. I will now opt out so that my fellow experts who can read hebrew fully well can help you with this.

Just wait for other experts to post here.

Regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will need to use different PC as I am in the work now and I will continue the conversation with you at home . How can I continue from different computer? I can call you, I pay for you only help please...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jess,

What do I need to do to accelerated your answer? My question was urgent.

Sincerely, Zoltan

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Zoltan,

I'm sorry but as I tried the recovery process, the captcha presented by walla.com is in hebrew. I cannot read the hebreew numbers in the captcha.

I opted out so that my fellow experts who can read hebrew can help you. You will be notified when other experts join you here.

Regards,
Jess
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will wait, try to find somebody please who can help me...

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
I suggest you try to recover your password XXXXX the Google translate so you can understand the questions and answers. Just paste what you don't understand into the translate window and choose Hebrew, Let me know.
Sorry forgot URL:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

I have tried several times the same what you advised but is not working. Is there any other solution? I would give you my e-mail address and password XXXXX you could to get a new password XXXXX then I would change. Is that ok?

Sincerely, Zoltan

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The google can not read the numbers in captcha! I tried everything already...please accept my password XXXXX e-mail address and try to reset the password...there is no any confidential informatoin in my e-mails....

OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my e-mail address is krisztike03 with @walla.com in the end..

password XXXXX : kappan700

DOB _ 11/04/1965

favourite animal/dog is : moyo

aski me please any other questions....

my phone number is 00353 XXXXXXXXX ( from UK )

graphicYou can use the Chrome browser to translate the page this is what the fields are:

Shouldn't the email address be @
walla.co.il?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I know all of those what you whote...did you read notes above?

Message is sent about a week ago, no reply...is there anybody who can help? Did you check notes t, above as there was requested somebody with Hebrew knowledge..

Yes sorry I missed that. I thought Chrome might also translate the Captcha but it doesn't and we have no category here for Hebrew labguage translation. I suggest you go here and get a Hebrew speaker to help you in Ireland:

http://documentstranslations.com/languages/hebrew-translations