IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

[email protected] Email locked. On Friday

[email protected] Email locked.

On Friday 7th March I was clearing my emails when they disappeared and I was faced with a dialogue box informing me that ‘my email was locked because I had performed an illegal action’ or words to that effect.

This has happened before because I had exceeded the amount of time spent on the email in one session. I have not been advised what my limit is and I was unaware that there was in fact a limit.

Can you please inform as to how I can upsize my mailbox as it restricts me in other areas as well ( I cannot send a photo as an attachment also there is a limit to the number of contacts II can put into a group. ). If this is not possible can you advise me who to contact to rectify these restrictions.

Please, please unlock my email as like so many these days I am dependent upon it.

If you can’t please advise me what to do next on this email [email protected]

Thanking you in anticipation.
Rev. Edward Davies.

I've tried [email protected] but it was returned
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

To protect your privacy, all e-mail addresses you type here are hidden so I cannot see the e-mail addresses you typed.

Let me know which e-mail service you use - is it GMail / Yahoo! / Hotmail or some other e-mail service?

Let me know so that I can instruct you what to do.

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Email provider Orange/EE
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Edward! Sorry for the delay!

What happens when you attempt to sign in to your account? Please check here:

http://web.orange.co.uk/p/communicate/home

Also, have you been using Orange/EE web mail to send and receive e-mails or you have been using an e-mail client such as Microsoft Outlook?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I try to open my account I receive the following message. "Your mailbox has been permanently locked for breaching terms and conditions. If you wish to query this decision please [email protected]"
I tried this before i contacted you but my email bounced back.
I received the same message when I tried the web site you quoted.
I only use Orange/EE
As my email is locked I have had to use my wife's email account to correspond with you and this outlook.
I am going to attempt to contact the locked.mailbox again just in case. If I have any success I will contact you.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Hi!

I have reviewed that message and it seems your account was locked due spam - either sending or receiving spam.

They could lock your account if your e-mail address receive too many unsolicited e-mails (spam) - Orange/EE instruct you to contact the sender and inform them to stop sending that kind of e-mails to your e-mail address.

There are other reasons Orange/EE could lock your account. Click on this link below and look for the "Abuses of Orange Webmail" section:
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/web_eandc/webmail-help-for-boradband-customers

In any case, I recommend contact Orange/EE support and ask what exactly happened.

If sending an e-mail to [email protected] doesn't help, please contact EE customer service by phone.

To do that, dial 150 from your EE phone, or call 07953 966 250. Ask a customer service representative about your account and they will tell you the reason why they had locked it and what you can do to appeal to their decision.

Good luck!

Regards,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I sent another email to orange and this time it was successful. My email is unlocked. Think you for your help.
Edward.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Edward!

I am very glad your e-mail account is unblocked!

If you ever need any other assistance, you can always request me on this link:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-it-miro

Thanks and have a nice day!
IT Miro