Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am having serious prob;lems with my gmail account. Could

Customer Question

I am having serious prob;lems with my gmail account. Could I please have either a phone number or an email address of google so I can contact them. When I ring their London office all I get is a busy signal from reception.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

Google does not have a tech support phone number for such issues. You must understand google has literally millions of users that they provide free services to and it would be impossible to employ a staff to handle all of the calls they would get.

This website you have contacted me on is called just answer and allows you to pay to speak to verified computer professionals such as myself.

If you would like to continue with me please provide me the details of your issue and also what you exactly need to accomplish.

Chris