Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Iam an existing aol subsriber. My screen name is deccabrian.

Customer Question

Iam an existing aol subsriber. My screen name is XXXXX XXXXX computer has crashed and I have managed to download aol 9.7. However, when I am asked for my screen name and password XXXXX rejects my password. I thought the password XXXXX aol123 but apparently not. What is it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

First off, please try resetting the password for your AOL account, using the following link:
https://account.login.aol.com/_cqr/opr/opr.psp

Fill in your AOL screen name and follow the on-screen directions to reset and create a new password for your account, after which you may sign on to AOL Desktop using the same.

If you have any issues with following the directions, just reply back to me below - and I'll set up a secure remote session and assist you directly with the issue. Thanks!