Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I binned an email by mistake yesterday. I need t recover i

Customer Question

I binned an email by mistake yesterday. I need t recover it
Category: Email
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is Carl and I will be assisting you today.

Can you explain a little more in details about what happened? Did you delete an email account completely and want to reactivate it or did you ust remove the account from your iPad?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you I
Was able to retrieve my message. I paid £35 as asked for via PayPal and received their acknowledgement the next day. I did not ask for maintenance of £45 per each month ---infact I never saw anything about it. I have therefor cancelled your unasked for monies from PayPal and they have accepted this. thank you for your help but I am a old lady and a Scot to boot and don't appreciate such methods. Anne
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi Anne,

I'm an independent expert that works from his home office to help others like yourself. I don't have access to the inner workings of the system so I'm not sure what happened with your billing. I'm glad however, that you were able to recover your data!