Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I ordered DVD "The young Montalbano". episodes 4-6. It was

Customer Question

I ordered DVD "The young Montalbano". episodes 4-6. It was delivered but when I tried to play it, a notice came up on the screen "This disk may not be played in your region." My telelphone number is XXXXX 34 99 38. My address is 5 Boundary Close, Salisbury, SP2 9FZ. My house is new, built on the site of a sports hall. What can I do about this? At worst, can you give me an address to return it. I am loath to return it as I am a great fan of Montalbano, andI know that there is no pornography or violence in these three episodes. Regards XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please the make and model of your DVD player?