Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I am trying to register for NOWTV and when I put my email address

I am trying to register for NOWTV and when I put my email address into the register
it tells me that this email address is already registered but I cant get any further. I have only one email address and that is the one I am trying to register with. Can you help please.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

It looks like you may have inadvertently signed up for a new account earlier; please follow the given steps to retrieve the username and password XXXXX your account:

First off, open up the following link:
https://skyid.sky.com/forgotusername/nowtv

Enter your email address and click Continue. You'll be sent an email containing your username; please note it down, and move on to the next step.

Next, open up the following link:
https://skyid.sky.com/resetpassword/nowtv/

Enter your username and click Continue. You’ll need to reset your password XXXXX either your email address or security question. Follow the prompts and you'll be able to create a new password.

Finally, you should be able to sign in to your account using the username and the password XXXXX retrieved earlier.

Hope this helps. If you face any issues while carrying out the steps, just reply back to me below. Thanks!