Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I received a new google call sign which is changed [email protected]

I received a new google call sign which is changed [email protected] which I should like change it [email protected] which is my original call sign which is still in existance
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

When you say Call Sign, do you mean your email address?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I mean email address

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Derek,

What you need to do is Sign out of the current account your in and sign into the correct one.

To do this, in Gmail, click on the Blue Circle with the person on in the top right, and click Sign Out.

Then click Add Account, enter your correct email address and password XXXXX sign in and this will sign you into the correct account.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.