Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I made out a google account and they made me change my email

I made out a google account and they made me change my email address, now I can't get into my old address and I have important mail in there, what can I do to retreave my old address?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use gmail email?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, my old address [email protected] and now I have had to remove one of the 1s

In the new gmail account, click on the person photo icon at the upper right corner (or email address), then click on Sign out, or you can just click on the website below to sign out.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?logout&hl=en&hlor

, then you will have the option to manage / add / sign in another account / sign in your old gmail account.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you