Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

my email address has for the last 3 years has [email protected]

my email address has for the last 3 years has [email protected] and now can not access it.
whilst trying to fix it I was asked to create another email address i.e [email protected]
I can't cancel this or get mazmike restored.
each attempt fails due to unknown passwords and security numbers.
please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=0b7e49cf-fdeb-418b-a395-0db2356d7d15

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.