gurltech21
gurltech21, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I know how to configure email settings for Outlook, Windows mail, and many other email clients.
65839687

I have BTyahoo and Windows Live Mail and can receive e-mails

Customer Question

I have BTyahoo and Windows Live Mail and can receive e-mails on both.
However I can only reply on BTyahoo - messages sent via Windows Live Mail are not received at their destination. How can I put this right - in the it was OK in the past.
Category: Email
Expert:  gurltech21 replied 3 years ago.

gurltech21 :

Hello! Hopefully, I'll be able to help you ^_^

gurltech21 :

Recently YahooBT has under gone some setting changes. Here's what it says on their site: We'll start moving email addresses (including any sub-accounts) from BT Yahoo email to our new email service, BT Mail, from Spring 2014.

gurltech21 :

https://home.bt.com/pages/email/index2.html-- This is the link to that info.

So you will have to reset up your email with Windows Live Mail following the instuctions on this page: The New BT Mail with Windows Live Mail

Most likely this will fix your problem, but make sure that you test sending your mail. Send an email to people that you know via Live Mail and in the message ask them to reply if they recieved it because you have been having problems with your mail.

I hope this helps!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Hi Olga,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
gurltech21