Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I put my work email outlook account on my iphone so I could

I put my work email outlook account on my iphone so I could view my emails when I was out of the office. I have left that employment now. The phone was my own so I didnt need to hand it back. The emails are still coming through. I intend taking it off once my old employer pays me what he owes me but will he know that I have access?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Craig! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. No, he won't know you have access. Though he will likely change the email password XXXXX your work email account or delete the account if he does not want you to use it any more.