Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

How do I transfer books from Kindle WiFi 6 to Kindle White

Customer Question

How do I transfer books from Kindle WiFi 6 to Kindle White E reader
Category: Email
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Yes, you can transfer all books from Kindle Wifi 6 to Kindle white. Your books are stored on the Amazon cloud. All you need to do is to register new Kindle (Kindle White) using the same Amazon account you have on your Kindle wifi. After registration all your books will be transferred on Kindle white as soon as you connect it to wifi internet. To sync it manually: On your Kindle white, from Home tap the Menu icon (3 lines icon) and then tap Sync & Check for Items.

Manually you can transfer your books to Kindle white (after registration) following the procedure below:
1. Log in into your Amazon account
2. Go to Manage your Kindle
3. Click on the "Actions..." dropdown beside the title and select "Download & transfer via USB."
4. Select the Kindle device you will transfer the file to and click the "Download" button.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd