Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

how may i, get hotmail , which i have been informed now operates

Customer Question

how may i, get hotmail , which i have been informed now operates under the name outlook, to allow the use of my existing password, because they insist on a change, because of an apparent intrusion into my email foldsers, by some one or some group. gmail insists on the same ,over similar reports. what is be understood is the fact that, i am theo nutsugah, who you would know is king of the unity. that there has been demonic dissimulation by society against me, is a fact the world can not deny.also, that my very thoughts as well as speech, is, because of demonism, a matter of public consumption. makes matters not straightforward, so, nothing can in actual fact be hid from anyone. not even my life story can be called personal or a secret to myself. so, there is nothing to hide. how d i go round the problem , with regard to the matter of hotmail and gmail, since i have need to have use my email folders? also, my apps are being interfered with, such that, some information, even those that are system software or information, are being lost, or so, i think. how do i get, whoever are responsible for oversight to keep whoever are the intruders out of my way?
theophils nutsugah
mob num. XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Have you attempted to change your hotmail password?

And if so, on which step did you get stuck in the process?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i actually, did not accept the attempt to get me to change my password because, my person is such that , i can have no secret. for your information, i am the only living person, in christianity to be understood as an anointed one. it is a matter of christian teaching and understanding. you should know theo nutsugah. i am theophilus nutsugah, king of the unity. 29/04/2014

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

Can you click on my link below please and fill in the Account Recovery Form.

This form will ask you a series of questions. Please be as accurate and detailed as possible in your answers in order to gain the best chance of regaining access to your account.

The link to the form is here

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Complete this form and please let me know the results.