John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

have forgotten my password XXXXX Hotmail email. can you supply

have forgotten my password XXXXX Hotmail email.
can you supply me a new on?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email account. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir we cannot supply you a password XXXXX you can reset the password,have you tried that process?

Customer:

No, don't know how

John :

Don't worry i can help you with that,do you want me to remote access to your PC and show you how to do it or if i give you the link can you reset it?

Customer:

you to remote access to my pc

John :

Will do before that i need to know certain information.

1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other?

2. Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Customer:

windows 7, internet explorer

John :

Thank you for the details.

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=fd42ed39-4f04-4ed4-9ea5-398aeb1c9fc1 then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Once I have access to your PC i will send a short message through the remote chat screen. Do not close this main chat page.

John :

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the options just below this box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/