Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have Thunderbird installed as my e-mail provider on a new

Customer Question

I have Thunderbird installed as my e-mail provider on a new system. Two days ago I was receiving mail normally and I had an address book. Yesterday when I switched on I was offered a new account, which I refused, and only a skeleton address book was available. In addition, my password, which I had written down to avoid confusion was not accepted. I could change the password, but the necessary code is being sent by e-mail, which of course I cannot receive!

Derek Bolger
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are running?