Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am getting a problem with obtaining a password XXXXX I have

Customer Question

I am getting a problem with obtaining a password XXXXX I have been trying now for three days to obtain one. I have been clicking on forgot your password XXXXX of the time as written when I entered my email ? But all I get is check your emails straight away

[a] The first email address was written [email protected] when it was checked out & this comes up every time. There should only be one j at the start of email address.This has still not arrived in my in ward email section to change your password.

This time my email address is how I require it :- [email protected] & then I hope that this problem is resolved ? Please get back to me A.S.A.P. to inform me of the way to resolve this problem.

Kind Regards

John Cribbett.

Telephone number : - XXXXXXXXXXX which has an answer machine on the same number should I be out !
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Could you let me know who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.? Also, may I do a quick, secure screen-sharing session, and take a look at the issue here? Do let me know!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Gmail

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Okay, let's go ahead with the screen-sharing session now, so that I can take a look directly at the issue for you.

You just need to open up the following session link:
http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=46062604-c2d3-421c-af8b-daf89ab37b92

Join the session, then download the 'Elsinore Screen Connect' application when prompted.

Once downloaded, RUN the application - and I'll be remotely connected. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, it looks like you did not open up the downloaded file after joining the session. Let's continue on this page for now.

Please open up www.gmail.com - does it take you directly to the other (incorrect) account's emails?