Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have gave my new email address to talktalk but they are not

Customer Question

I have gave my new email address to talktalk but they are not that helpfull regards emails.
though i wish to stay with talktalk but would like to stay with BT regards XXXXX XXXXX
old email with BT plus password.Is that possible.My name is XXXXX XXXXX and old email [email protected] and i still know my pass word.Just wonder if stay with BT only for emails.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Alan! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did you stop BT internet service?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

If you go to the BT website below, then click on Email, are you able to sign in and use your BT email address?

http://home.bt.com/

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not shore what you want me to write.Mainly keep incontact with my friends and some live inDanmark.Also with my friends who live local.It's not to buy or sell anything and not only that I can get into

email quicker than talktalk.As well being a Pensioner.Not sure what else you want.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Did you see my previous reply?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: We've been communicating, but it looks like you've gone away; when you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,