Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

cant get my emails with the pasword i have always used

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please which email service you are using? eg: BT, Hotmail, Gmail?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

bt

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks John

What is the message you get when you try to sign in to your email account?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dont reoni email [email protected]

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you John

I want you please to click on my link below. This will take you to the password reset process.

http://register.btinternet.com/cgi-bin/load_page?page=/selfhelp/pwdRst_username.html

Complete the process and when you have, use the new password you set to sign into your account.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.