Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

good morning I have been working with Mozilla from the very

Customer Question

good morning I have been working with Mozilla from the very beginning. But for the last few days B T have not allowed me to collect mail without a password. to my knowledge I have never given one, they keep quoting MBR 1212. then ask me to chose another?
CONFUSED VERY!!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Patricia! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

LAPTOP WINDOWS 7

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=10acffbe-dc18-4c84-acaf-e7a056e2d4b0

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. If it does not join / connect, please click on the website below:
    https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
  2. Then download and run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
    (Close / cancel any trial window if prompted)
  3. If prompted, click on "share".
  4. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
  5. Do not close the join.me program.

Edit: We've been communicating, but it looks like you are away now; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,