Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

Hi there, we use outlook in our office, there are only two

Hi there, we use outlook in our office, there are only two of us. One using Mac and one using Windows.

I have no idea how I sync our emails/calendar with each other so that we can add/delete things on each one.

Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.

JoelK :

Hello. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

Microsoft does not provide a means to synchronize Outlook programs between computers, but there are many add-in programs on the market that may be downloaded on a trial basis and purchased if the user is satisfied with their performance.

JoelK :

The program that I recommend for you is called EZ Outlook Sync. You can download it by clicking on the following link:

http://www.outlookipedia.com/Addins/sync-outlook-easyolsync.aspx

JoelK :

After installing it on one computer, you should be able to sync any combination of email folders, contacts, and calendars between a source computer and a target, in either or both directions.

JoelK :

If the assistance that I have provided has satisfied your request, please be sure to give me a positive rating, so that I may be compensated for my service. If you need further assistance installing, configuring, and using this software, please submit a new question, as the additional service would be beyond the scope of your initial inquiry. You may ask for me by name next time, as I have already researched your application.

Heather,

I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service, and I am glad that I was able to assist you in finding the best solution to your technical problem.

If any problems arise in the future where I can be of assistance, please return to Just Answer and ask for me by name. Thank you.

Joel