Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

unable to get into my Hotmail e.mail account forgot my pas

unable to get into my Hotmail e.mail account forgot my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Doreen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you sign in the new hotmail? Is there any error or message?

Have you tried anything, such as resetting your password XXXXX the old hotmail email address?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am able to get into my e.mail account now thank you.Doreen

You're welcome. Great. I'm glad you got it working. Also, if you have not done yet, I recommend going to the Microsoft/Hotmail account security options at the website https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage and add your phone number there. This is for security purpose, i.e., if there is issue with your hotmail account in the future, such as forgetting password, then Microsoft can easily verify your account by contacting your phone number quickly.

If you have any other computer question/issue, please let me know any time. Thank you for the update.