Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Trouble with emails. I can receive e mails ok but when I forward

Customer Question

Trouble with emails. I can receive e mails ok but when I forward no pictures arrive at the
destination at all and the print is all over the place this has been going on for weeks and am now not forwarding e mails at all I really am so fed up with this Can you help
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you

Ma'am can you please provide the following the details

1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

2.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

3.Which email service are you using just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?

Sincerely

John

Note: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email immediately after i reply.