Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Im trying to send an email to a Hotmail address and I keep

I'm trying to send an email to a Hotmail address and I keep receiving the message bad destination mailbox address. The address is valid and all details have been correctly entered. What can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Jane! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Are you able to send an email message to any other email address?

Do you know if anyone else is able to send to that hotmail email address? Or if you have another email address, you can test.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Forgot to say that I don't have another email address I can use to test. Just found another friend on Hotmail I can email ok but still unable to send to the person I was trying to contact. The problem has been ongoing for some time.

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes - I think. What's a remote session?

With remote session, we can chat, and we will troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer's screen together. Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=970263a0-34ff-4878-b3bc-a8ab5a58f51f

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have helped the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.